NSW Marine Parks
Marine Estate schedule of works
The Marine Estate Management Authority has released its schedule of works, including piloting the new approach to marine park management in Solitary Islands Marine Park and Batemans Marine Park
Marine Park Advisory Committees
Nominations for the 6 Marine Park Advisory Committees have now closed. Thank you for your submissions. Committee memberships will be announced in early 2014.
NSW Government’s response to the Report of the Independent Scientific Audit of Marine Parks in NSW.
Minister for Primary Industries Katrina Hodgkinson and Minister for the Environment Robyn Parker have announced the NSW Government’s response to the Report of the Independent Scientific Audit of Marine Parks in NSW.
For more information please visit www.marine.nsw.gov.au .
The information on this website will be updated progressively to reflect this new approach.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The marine parks in NSW are zoned for multiple activities, including recreational and commercial fishing, diving, boating, snorkelling and tourism.
Find out more about the Halifax Point/Fly Point sand buildup.
- 8 Jan 2014 - Free family fun day to explore marine life at Diggers Camp
- 8 Jan 2014 - Learn about your blue backyard in Marine Discovery Series at Grafton
- 16 Sept 2013 - Trash Tackled in Solitary Islands Marine Park Clean Up
- 12 Sept 2013 - Rubbish transformed into Art
- 09 Sept 2013 - Arrawarra Headlands still a no go for North Coast fishers
- 22 July 2013 - Get creative to educate others about threatened species
- Solitary Islands Marine Park April School Holiday Program
- Ministerial announcement: A new approach to marine management
- Amnesty on recreational fishing restrictions from ocean beaches and headlands in sanctuaries
- Discover underwater gems at the 2013 Marine Discovery Series
- SIMP Zoning plan restored FAQ 30 Kb