NSW Marine Parks
Nominations are invited from the local community for membership of the the:
- Cape Byron Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Solitary Islands Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Port Stephens - Great Lakes Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Jervis Bay Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Batemans Marine Park Advisory Committee
- Lord Howe Island Marine Park Advisory Committee Nominations are now closed
Minister for Primary Industries Katrina Hodgkinson and Minister for the Environment Robyn Parker have announced the NSW Government’s response to the Report of the Independent Scientific Audit of Marine Parks in NSW.
For more information please visit www.marine.nsw.gov.au .
The information on this website will be updated progressively to reflect this new approach.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The marine parks in NSW are zoned for multiple activities, including recreational and commercial fishing, diving, boating, snorkelling and tourism.
Find out more about the Halifax Point/Fly Point sand buildup.
- 16 Sept 2013 - Trash Tackled in Solitary Islands Marine Park Clean Up
- 12 Sept 2013 - Rubbish transformed into Art
- 09 Sept 2013 - Arrawarra Headlands still a no go for North Coast fishers
- 22 July 2013 - Get creative to educate others about threatened species
- Solitary Islands Marine Park April School Holiday Program
- Ministerial announcement: A new approach to marine management
- Amnesty on recreational fishing restrictions from ocean beaches and headlands in sanctuaries
- Discover underwater gems at the 2013 Marine Discovery Series
- SIMP Zoning plan restored FAQ 30 Kb