NSW Marine Parks
Minister for Primary Industries Katrina Hodgkinson and Minister for the Environment Robyn Parker have announced the NSW Government’s response to the Report of the Independent Scientific Audit of Marine Parks in NSW.
For more information please visit www.marine.nsw.gov.au .
The information on this website will be updated progressively to reflect this new approach.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The marine parks in NSW are zoned for multiple activities, including recreational and commercial fishing, diving, boating, snorkelling and tourism.
Find out more about the Halifax Point/Fly Point sand buildup.
- Solitary Islands Marine Park April School Holiday Program
- Ministerial announcement: A new approach to marine management
- Amnesty on recreational fishing restrictions from ocean beaches and headlands in sanctuaries
- Discover underwater gems at the 2013 Marine Discovery Series
- SIMP Zoning plan restored FAQ 30 Kb